Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Blessing of Elders

One of the best gifts in life is having elders who have wisdom and are willing to share it with those of us who are younger.

One of my elders is a 69-years-young woman, filled with life. laughter and joy, able to laugh at herself as well as the ironies of life. I am grateful to have her as my friend.

At a recent brunch, she had received something which she just had to share with me, so I pass it on to you as well. I hope you enjoy it as well.

Open Space Technology
  1. Whoever shows up are the right people.
  2. Whenever it starts, it is the right time.
  3. Whenever it is over, it is over.
  4. Whatever happens is the only thing that could have happened.
The Law of Two Feet

If you are not learning, contributing, or enjoying yourself, use your two feet and find somewhere you can!

Something for us all to consider....

No comments: